Speaker: Will Connor, Meld Financial
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM at at Greystone Golf & Country Club – Founder’s Clubhouse
Are you feeling financially disorganized, facing retirement or job transition, experiencing a significant health issue, or simply curious about Financial Planning? Please join us as WILL CONNOR, VICE PRESIDENT, PLANNING will discuss WHAT TO EXPECT from a financial plan, WHY IT MATTERS that you avoid a “one size fits all” approach, and what are the keys to ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS AND MEET YOUR NEEDS.
At this workshop you will learn:
• How to determine where you are currently, define where
you need to be, and understand how to get there
• The core benefits of financial planning and how it
addresses your main concerns
• Budget is not a four-letter-word; tools to use to help you
• Navigating through the three paths of planning: fixing fundamental issues,
accumulation phase, and retirement phase
• How to “SIP” into retirement using a Situational Investment Plan to generate
your retirement paycheck
All events are for educational purposes only; no products or services will be sold.
Securities Offered Through Triad Advisors, LLC Member FINRA/SIPC
Advisory Services Offered Through Meld Financial Inc.
Meld Financial Inc. and Triad Advisors, LLC Are Not Related