Speaker: Patricia Burris, CFP®, Meld Financial
Tuesday, August 20 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM at Greystone Golf & Country Club, Founder’s Clubhouse
Presented by Pat Burris, CFP®, this informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals innovative strategies for putting all the pieces together to maximize your benefits.
At this workshop you will learn:
- How your benefits are calculated
- Factors to consider in deciding when to apply
- When it makes sense to delay benefits — and when it does not
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- When you can file on your ex-spouse’s, or deceased spouse’s, record
- Coordinating Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
All events are for educational purposes only; no products or services will be sold.
Securities Offered Through Triad Advisors, LLC Member FINRA/SIPC
Advisory Services Offered Through Meld Financial Inc.
Meld Financial Inc. and Triad Advisors, LLC Are Not Related