Everyone needs a will, even young adults, especially if you have children, but according to the AARP more than 60% of Americans do not have one. As people age, having proper estate planning documents is even more important. Learn how your assets should be titled and how to avoid costly and common mistakes.
At this workshop you will learn:
• The importance of having a will and what happens if you don’t
• The proper way to complete your beneficiary designation forms and what happens if you don’t keep them up-to-date
• What happens when you designate a minor child as your beneficiary
• How to properly title your assets
• Power of Attorney, Living Will, Healthcare Power of Attorney and what other estate planning documents you need
• Probate, what is it and when you may need it
This event will be held as an online webinar.
Registration is required to attend.