Complete the Form Below to Sign Up for this Event. You will receive a confirmation email when you sign up.
Social Security is far more complicated than people expect and using the right filing strategy can mean thousands of dollars of retirement income. Knowing when and how to file for Social Security benefits may also help you determine the best time to retire.
The event will be held as an online webinar.
At this workshop we will present strategies aimed to help you:
- Determine how your benefits are calculated
- Consider factors to use in deciding when to apply
- Decide when it makes sense to delay receiving your benefits — and when it does not
- Coordinate benefits with your spouse
- See if you can file on your ex-spouse’s, or deceased spouse’s, record
- Coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
There is no cost to register, but you must reserve your place to attend.